Facebook has a feature that is built-in which allows the users to download all their user data. This includes all you photos, videos, activity log and other information about accessing your account.
There might be a lot of instances in life where we posts pictures along the years but don’t actually have a copy of your photos and videos. Certainly, you can go the FB and get a copy of any picture of video that you want. This new feature allows you to download an entire copy of the Facebook user data.
How to Download a copy of your entire Facebook Data?
1) Log on to Application. Click on the drop down menu in the top right corner of the Facebook page. Choose Settings in the menu.
2) In the settings page, General settings will be chosen by default. In the right side of the page, the last option would be “Download a copy of your Facebook data“.
3) In the new page, click on “Start Archive“.
4) It will verify your identify by asking for the login password.
5) The copy of all the user data will be sent to your registered email as a compressed folder.
You will receive an email to your registered address redirecting you to the download. Verify yourself again by entering the login password.
Then click Download Archive.
The data will download to your computer as a zip file. Unzip the file and you will find the folder as follows.
The quality of the picture and video, as you might have expected is compressed and every single image is around the size range of 100KB. So, its obvious that you wont be able to process the content.
Want to add some more to it ? Please share it in the comments.